Sunday, October 20, 2013

Blythe For Sale

Hello all!  I hope everyone is enjoying this chilly fall weather!  

I'm having a rather disturbing weekend.  It all started on Friday, when my car (that  I've had less than 4 months) started acting strange.  I took it to the shop Saturday and they think that the major issue is the transmission (although my husband wants me to get a second opinion).  That particular shop doesn't work on transmissions so I have no idea what's really wrong with my car.  But while there, they told me I need new tires, a new tire rod, and rear brakes.  The grand total for that would be nearly 2 grand!  Needless to say, I don't have that kind of cash right now.  

I also found a lump on my kitty Persephone's nipple area.  So not good.  

The most horrible thing of all though, is my precious boy Tibet is dying.  He's an old man...I knew this time was coming.  However I'm still not ready for it.  Is anyone ever?  :(

Needless to say, all of this has put a HUGE financial strain on me.  In an effort to help myself, I am selling one of my precious Blythe dolls.  I hate to do it.  I love each and every girl I have brought into my home and I never intended to part with one.  But given the circumstances, I don't think I have a choice.  

That being said, please say hello to Sadie (formerly Dakota).  She is a Sabrina Eras custom Saffy.  She has had several owners but is in good used condition.  She will come dressed in a white crocheted dress and hat and I will include one other outfit as an added bonus.  I'm asking $600 USD (shipping is included in that price).  I accept Paypal.  A short layaway may be possible if need be.  Please contact me if interested.  More info is available on my Instagram account and at Dolly Adoption on Facebook.  






4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear about all your troubles. I hope you sell your doll, even though you wish you didn't have to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Heather.
    I'm so glad you have your Hubby through these times. A pair of warm arms and a sympathetic ear can be so comforting...
    (((I'm sending big hugs your way)))

    I hope you find a new, loving home for your Sadie....she is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I hate car problems. I would get a second opinion on the brakes for sure. Im sure your luck will turn around soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)