Friday, August 2, 2013

Self Portrait Challenge

I've been participating in A Beautiful Mess Self Portrait Challenge.  It's a 30 day event.  I must say it has been a challenge for me to remember to do this daily!  I did pretty well for 12 days...and then I started missing days!  That's ok...I'll just finish on my own schedule!  :)

Here are a few of my photos (in no particular order).
 
Playing at the park!

One of THOSE days.   

New cut and style!

The most comfortable sandles ever!  Rope Souls!

Cute cat pillow...and me.

Puddle splashing boots.

I play with dolls.

Just me...

Have you ever done a photo challenge?  What kind?

3 comments:

  1. No, I haven't.....I like yours! Makes me wonder if I should *hmmmmm* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh can never keep up with photo challenges, I'm too forgetful. You are such a stylish lady! Love the cat pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make it to day 30...I got bored! Lol. Thanks!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! :)