Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blythe Love

The Blythe addiction continues.  I'm starting to think I should get a new blog for all my Blythe mania.  
:)

Suki is enjoying her new teepee from theteepeeguy on etsy!

My new girl, Lucy is making toast in the kitchen.   Yes, the kitchen!  I took an Ikea Expedit bookcase and I'm slowly turning it into a Blythe House!  It has a kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom and a rooftop garden!  

Lucy and Poppy are best friends...

I've been busy with blissfullyblythe this week.  Four new listings!




Oops!  Lucy forgot to close the bathroom door!  ;)


Say cheese!

Poppy having a late night snack!

Wash up Miss Suki!

Lucy's first day with me...
  Pretty Poppy

What's for dinner?
So my big news is that I'm  going to Blythecon NYC this fall!!  I'm beyond excited.  Workshops, vendors, raffles, other Blythe enthusiasts...what's not to love?!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that photo of Lucy on the pot....haha! Looks like a magazine photo :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)