Monday, April 29, 2013

Craftin' Outlaws

Last Saturday I went to Craftin' Outlaws for the first time ever. For those of you who don't know, Craftin' Outlaws is a huge Indie craft show held here in Columbus Ohio. I've lived in Cbus for 9 years now...I have no idea why it's taken me so long to go to this show!

So I actually made it early enough to be one of the lucky hundred to nab a free tote bag! Perfect for carrying the days purchased! :)

My first purchase of the day was that cute misfit cat! He's missing an eye and is covered in bandages and stitches but he's just as loveable as can be! The artist told me that he was based in an actual kitty that she rescued!

I scored a festive upcycled coffee mug with a picture of a cat and the words "forever alone". The perfect cat lady mug!! Lol.

I found a booth selling the most divine soy candles. They had cool scents like "playdoh" and "fruit loops". My favorite was "buttered popcorn"...it makes my room smell heavenly!

I added two new vintage pet photos to my collection. I think the deer with the bow is my favorite. :)

I found a cute purse with lovely little pockets seen in. Hopefully it will help me to be more organized. I'm such a purse slob!!

I got a festive retro style Mothers Day card for Mom and a little gift for my sis.
Overall, a great day!!

While I was there, I scoped out the vibe and noticed no one was selling festive embroidery....so I may apply for next year!





























1 comment:

  1. What a neat sounding show! Sounds like a crowd you'd fit right in with next year?!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)