Monday, January 21, 2013

Turquoise Love

I got a new couch this weekend from my favorite vintage store. I love the color, although it means I will have to embrace a new color scheme! I'm thinking turquoise, purple and grey. I've already bought purple paint. Now I need a carpet, pillows and a coffee table. I found a perfect coffee table on Etsy, decoupaged with vintage pin up girl photos! Love it but it's WAY out of my price range. I'm thinking of getting a cheap Ikea table and making one myself.

As you can see, my kitties love the new sofa! We spent most of yesterday snuggling on it!





5 comments:

  1. Oooo....a new couch and color spruce! How exciting!

    Want you to know we've had mailbox thefts in our neighborhood & we haven't been getting our mail. I'll go to the P.O. tomorrow and see if the bags are waiting for me....so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that awful? I've had the same problem in my neighborhood. But I'm glad to hear the bags made it to you!

      Delete
  2. That new sofa is so cool!

    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulously vintage sofa! Can't wait to see what artistic endeavours you do with the coffee table!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)