Monday, December 31, 2012

Year In Review

January:  I finally opened my Etsy shop!  It was something that I had wanted to do for years but kept putting it off.  I finally decided that it was time and what better time to start then in a new year! 


February:  I share my home with a skunk named Marigold.  In February I shared some cute pictures of her exploring the house...


March:  I started embroidering!  I took a class at a local shop and I became hooked!  :)  


April:  This was a MIA kind of month for me.  I only made one post the entire time!  I had a lot on my plate...


May:  I made friends with a snake!


June:  I said goodbye to my sweet kitty Camille and welcomed three new kittens into my home...


July:  Amish country with my family!  


August:  I purchased my very first (and only) Blythe doll!  


September:  I have two favorite posts for this month!  
I started taking ukulele lessons!


and I got engaged!


October:  Spent some time at a cabin in the woods with P!  
I just love our little weekend trips!  



November:  I started making these cute bird hangings!


December:  I got my wedding dress!!!  :)


Tomorrow is my birthday!!  I'll be ringing in the New Year and my 37th birthday with P.  :)
Hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!  




























6 comments:

  1. This post reminded me of your lovely Etsy shop! Had to go take a look and bought your beautiful stuffed owl! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! He's on the way to you! :). I hope you love him!

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a great year! Hehe I want a skunk!

    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's interesting, that's for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. What a great year! ....and 2013 will just be better!

    Happy New Year and Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)