Tuesday, December 4, 2012

THE Dress!

I debated about sharing my dress here, but I'm just too excited not to! :).

This is not a traditional wedding gown by any means, but it completely suits me and my laid back style. The wedding has a definite hippie vibe so this dress will fit in nicely.

I ordered it from a lovely girl
named Anna. She has an Etsy
shop called cutrag. It's custom made and she just finished it! I can't wait to try it on! :).

I've been super busy calling vendors this week. I finally found a florist who actually seems to want my business. I've had the worst luck with ministers and florists not returning messages. Unreal.

Just a little over six months to the big day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Heather! The dress is just gorgeous!! All those yummy textures and layers, the peekaboo of soft yellow, the feminine hemline....everything....just beautiful! I can't wait to see pics of you in it!

    Remember, my offer to help still stands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you were getting married!!! Where have I been? Congratulations Heather! What an amazing dress. I too always felt I'd never have one of those traditional wedding gowns (I always see the strapless cinderella gown). Yours is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I haven't talked about it much on here...that's probably why! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)