Saturday, November 17, 2012

Wish List

I have been trying to find one of these for the longest time!  However fate hasn't been kind to me.  :(  If any of you stumble upon one, please send me the link!  :)  You'll officially become my best friend!  


Cute doesn't even begin to describe these little darlings!  Perfect stocking stuffer, in my opinion (they even have a kitty  version)!  


I've been a huge fan of Ryan Berkley's prints for so long.  I finally broke down and purchased this cutie at Wholly Craft this morning (well mine is actually framed already..so even better)!  I can tell that I've unleashed a monster because I've been on berkleyillustrations etsy shop for the past ten minutes lusting after so many things.  :)  

Now I want this one:

and this one:

I also have some of his designs as an embroidery pattern, so I think I'll be whipping up something soon!  :)  

What's on your wish list this year?  


6 comments:

  1. My dance teacher would love the ferret one. Lol if you whip up an embroidery pattern of that one we'll need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that one! :(. I've got the black cat pictured above, the bunny, crow and fox.

      Delete
  2. I know, it's that time of year....already....seems like it snuck up on me :)

    Those animals in people clothes freak me out a little....haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess they are a bit creepy but I love them anyway! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for introducing me to such adorable creations! I love the kitty cat so much! You have his designs in embroidery pattern? That's amazing. I can't wait to see if you create something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do! I am going to embroider something soon!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! :)