Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sewing Up A Storm!

Despite feeling like death warmed over, I have been in a very crafty mood this weekend!  This morning I worked on a couple of new projects while also finishing off some older ones.  First up, a set of fabric coasters.  I just love this mod looking bird fabric!  So festive. It makes me smile.  :)  





Feeling inspired by Cameron over at Paint Myself Pretty, I decided to try my hand at bookmarks.  Or should I say bookmark, as I've only made one so far!  




I finished stuffing and sewing a few more tree ornaments!


I especially love the mini tree on the end!  


All of these goodies are now listed and available in my Etsy shop.  


3 comments:

  1. Yay! I love everything....except the news of you being under the weather :(
    Get better...and keep crafting!

    Love your labels, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those mini trees! P.s. Congrats on winning my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)