Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bird friends!

I've been hard at work on a new creation! I finally finished it this week! My festive bird hanging! The first time I make something new, it's always trial and error. That's how we learn...or at least how I learn! For example I thought I'd zip through the birds on my sewing machine. However, the eyes (buttons) I used were too big. Next time, smaller buttons and no hand sewing! :). I'm excited to make a new one! I think this guy will be for a swap I'm participating in. I'll make some new ones for the shop soon!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! These would be good for the shop....hint hint ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a 4 day weekend. Plenty of time for crafting!!

      Delete
  2. This is adorable. I like it a lot!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)