Saturday, October 27, 2012

"Give A Hoot" Fabric Pouch

I've been in a major crafting funk of late.  I come home at night too exhausted to even think of picking up my knitting needles or sitting at my sewing machine.  This morning though, I made it a priority.  Before I did anything else, I sat down in front of my machine to make this little zippered pouch:


I think I've only sewed in a zipper one time in my life and that was in a high school home ec class nearly 20 years ago!  So this took some time for me to figure out.  :)  But I finally got it!  
I just love this owl fabric!  It's been sitting in my stash for ages just waiting for the perfect project!  I see many more pouches in my future.  :)  


1 comment:

  1. That fabric is awesome!! Great job on the pouch...it's great to make something you love that you can use and enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)