Sunday, September 16, 2012

Treehugger Dress

Happy Sunday folks!  How has your weekend been?  
I kind of wasted my Saturday.  I woke up super early and an hour later fell back to sleep and stayed that way until 11:30!  

Today has been a bit better.  I set my alarm so I wouldn't sleep the day away again!  I woke with the need to sew something....so Bliss got another dress:



Big improvement over my last dress.  I think I've mastered the art of a tiny seam...lol.  This material is so awesome...I love wood grain and to find it at the fabric store made me so happy!  


I'm thinking of embroidering a heart with an arrow through it or something like that on this dress.  ;)  

So my cell phone bit the dust recently (boo)...but now I'm an iphone owner (woo hoo)!  I'm really enjoying getting to know my new phone.  I love love love all the apps!  

I also found the perfect iphone cover at ExpressoPrint!  I'm so ordering this next week!  


Peace!  ;)  

1 comment:

  1. Cute dress....and the headband is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)