Sunday, August 19, 2012

Snippets

Hi all!  I'm attempting to post this via my cell.   Lets see how it goes!  :) 

It's been such a lovely day.  The air is crisp, reminding me that autumn isn't too far off.  I spent the afternoon rearranging my living room.  It makes me feel so amazing whenever I "update" my surroundings!  After that, I put a pot of seitan "beef" stew on to cook.  The entire house smelled divine.   :)
I even potted some mums that I got at the store.   I love mums! 
I'm feeling really crafty lately.   I have a new fabric banner in the works that I'm so excited over.  I'm also stitching up some new pin up girl pillowcases, as several ladies have expressed an interest!  Last of all, I'm taking part in a mermaid swap over at Paint Myself Pretty!  I can't go into detail about what I'm making (don't want to spoil the surprise) but I think she's going to love it! 

How has you're weekend been?

How was your weekend? 








2 comments:

  1. Teehee! I'm sure I will!!

    I love that picture of Zoe...she looks like a cuddler :)

    Your place looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh she definitely is! You just look at her and she takes it as an invitation for cuddles!! ;)
      Thanks!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! :)