Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lessons

I just love learning new things!  I decided that it was time to take some classes that I've been drooling over for years.  First up?  Horseback riding!  I've wanted to ride ever since I was a little girl.  All I ever dreamed of was having my very own pony.  Well, that never happened!  So this past Monday, I went to my very first lesson!  Sadly I don't have any photos of the day to share with you. :)  I was too busy just trying to stay in the saddle!  Hehehe.  Horses are much bigger up close then they are viewed from a car as you drive past a farm!!  Thankfully I had a patient and easy going horse named Buddy.  He tested me a few times by trying to ignore what I wanted him to do...but overall we had a great time!  I look forward to my next lesson.  :)  



Next up?  Ukulele lessons!  I have to buy a uke before I start my lessons.  I'm looking at these cute little paisley soprano ukulele's right now.  I'm excited to start my lessons but sort of terrified too.  I've never had a music lesson before...not even as a child.  I hope I'm not too uncoordinated to learn!  

There are more classes that I want to take such as macrame, crochet, and pottery.  But for now I think I have more than enough on my plate!  :)  

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Horses are much bigger up close....and much more magnificent, too. I hope we getr to see a pic or two of Buddy (and you) in the future :)

    ...and ukelele lessons! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)