Everywhere I turn I see tutorials on DIY rag wreaths. I love the way they look so I thought I would give it a go!
Luckily I have a huge stash of red based fabric. So I decided that would be my predominant color. I used my handy rotary cutter and cut A TON of fabric strips. I didn't bother to measure...I'm not very particular. I just made sure I had enough fabric to wrap around the wreath, with a bit left over to give it that "scrappy" look!
I used a bit of red bias tape to create the hanger.
Here you can see a close up of the fabrics I used: polka dots, flowers and stripes, oh my!
I can't take all the credit for this awesome wreath. I had a lot of "help" from Picard! He had so much fun chasing fabric strips....and at one point he tried to take off with the whole wreath! Silly kitten! :)