Sunday, June 24, 2012

Handmade Goodies

I've been a busy little bee this weekend!  I've got several ongoing gifts that I needed to finish up, pronto.  So last night I sat down and got started!  I finally finished these two projects this morning.  The first is a retro bib/burp cloth set for a pregnant acquaintance.  Her little boy is due next month...I hope she likes this!  :)  




The next item on my list was potholders!  A friend of mine wanted knitted potholders but I seem to be very reluctant to pick up knitting needles.  I think I'm more of a winter knitter.  Besides, I'm on a instant gratification kick.  Knitting is not the craft for that!  So.....I whipped these cuties up on my sewing machine.  I love the little bird fabric.  So festive.  It will be sure to brighten up her kitchen!  



Now I've got several friends with birthdays coming up.  Guess I should get busy on some new projects!  ;)  

2 comments:

  1. I love the pot holders! But i'm a bird lover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet gift that is! For a precious little one :) I just love babies so anything tiny and for babies makes me SWOOOON!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)