Sunday, May 6, 2012

Weekend

I've been needing a haircut for months now.  I had originally only planned to get a trim but at the last minute I got a pretty major cut.  Lost about 4 or 5 inches of hair!  Looks so much healthier now...and it's easier to dry and style.  


I love all the choppy little layers!  Now I just need to get off my lazy bum and dye it!  


After my hair appt I stopped into one of my fave vintage shops and picked up this unique carved owl key chain.  I love love love it!  It's rather large for a key chain but that's ok...


I also stopped into Wholly Craft for some festive Sublime Stitching iron transfers.  I can't wait to embroider these!


And of course, I can't enter that store without getting a new magnet.  ;)  


How true, kitty.  How true.  

8 comments:

  1. Love that fresh hair cut feeling. Though I never have it since I refuse to cut mine haha. Your hair looks awesome! You pull off those bangs so well! Cute keychain! I agree with the kitty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cute bangs, too.....and you are spurring me to get the haircut I desperately need also!

    Sounds like such a fun few hours...flirty hair, vintage treasures and crafty goodness! Wish I had been there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bangs. I can never have bangs , the frame of my face is too small. I'm letting my hair grow out, and dont plan on cutting it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Long hair rocks! If mine were thick, I would totally grow it long!

      Delete
  4. LOL, where did you find that kitty magnet?! I love it! Cute bangs, too -- I love baby bangs but hate growing them out when I'm done with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at a little local craft store called Wholly Craft. Although I think the girl who makes the magnets sells them on consignment there. Oh..here you go..she sells them on etsy too!

      http://www.etsy.com/shop/franticmeerkat?section_id=5198299

      Delete

I love to hear from you! :)