Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday

I just love fabric, don't you?  I am making the cutest bunting out of these three:  



Thanks to a friend, I discovered the most amazing fabric store in my city.  I found this cute car print there.


And this festive one:

This one too!  


I had to stop after this one...it was just getting to pricey!



So, while I was using my rotary cutter I managed to slice my thumb open!  Oops!  I can't even began to tell you how painful that was.  The Hello Kitty band aid is  cute though...



A colorful pile of scraps...

Working on my bunting...


What's Zoe looking at???


This!  We had tornado warnings this evening.  I hate when those sirens go off and you have to go hide in the basement...or wherever.  It's not fun.  :(  


So on a bit of a sad note, my furry friend Giles passed away yesterday.

RIP little guy.  

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!   

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Heather....I'm so sorry to hear about Giles :(
    I think he's enjoying a sunny spot in Kitty Heaven right now....
    We had hail today....haven't seen that in over a decade!

    Those fabrics are too cute....can't wait to see what you whip up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The car fabric is amazing! I would be terrified if we had tornado sirens around here... they were hitting Michigan really hard last week which is just a couple of hours away from us so we got massive amounts of thunder and lightning.

    I am so sorry to hear about Giles :( Poor sweet kitty. All I know is he had a lovely life with you, I am sure of that. A cat could not have had a better home :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)