Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hello, My Name Is Heather And I'm Addicted To Embroidery!

I've been a busy little bee with my embroidery!  It's like some kind of crazy addiction that I just can't quit!  ;)  
I followed another pattern and created this little guy.  I know it's hard to see in the photo, but he is dreaming about a bone!  



I got a little bored following other people's patterns so I decided to make my own.  Here's my little mermaid lady frolicking in the water.  Excuse the green background...I was just using up scraps.  I would've preferred a blue background!  :)  
Oh, I've blocked out naked bits to protect any of you with sensitive eyes...lol!  


I had lots of fun with her hair...


...and the flowering plants! 

Do you embroider?  If so, do you have any great websites to recommend?  



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at you just going for it!!
    ...and these are so cute!! Of course, I lean toward the mermaid....and the sea plants are beautiful!!

    Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I ordered some pinup girl patterns. I can't wait to get them. I'm thinking of embroidering pin up girls on pillowcases...lol.

      Delete
  2. I loved the chihuaha but I think I love the mermaid just as much! If not even more haha! I love mythical creatures so that may be why :) You're doing so amazingly at these Heather!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)