Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gift Exchange Fun!

I'm so excited to be participating in this handmade gift exchange party over at Goodbye Yellow Brick Road! I think it's going to be a blast and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. :)

It's been a pretty busy week and I haven't been online as much as I would've liked. I'm probably going to be a bit scarce until next week actually. Boo! You know how much I hate being away from you all for too long!

I received some lovely vintage sheet fabric that I ordered from Etsy last week. I'm planning on making a quilt with it. Probably a lap quilt to start seeing as how I don't really know what I'm doing! ;)

I also ordered my business cards for my Etsy shop. Fun stuff!

I hope you all are having a lovely week! :)


6 comments:

  1. yay! i'm kinda really excited about this! hoping to host one monthly with a different theme each time :) the pay it forward idea is awesome, but a year is way too long. gonna get those gifts sent out - and just keep up with these exchange parties for those interested!!!

    thank you, heather! i'll be touching base with everyone next week once the deadline approaches! yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Looks like it will be a lot of fun. Oh and by the way, I haven't forgotten I owe you a pay it forward gift! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Heather, wonderful idea! Would if I could but I'm not in the U.S. Just shipped out your prize on Tuesday! Forgive me, I was very excited, I've never shipped anything before! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm super excited to see it in person! Everything looks lovely on your blog! :) I will let you know when it arrives!

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I'm so tempted! I'm already negotiating 3 more trades, a commission and handling preparations for Maggie's birthday. I don't want to overextend myself :(

    Can't wait to see your business cards, what you get in the exchange....and Jenn's prize!
    Hugs and more hugs,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do sound super busy! :) I can't wait to see what you come up with for Maggie's party! When is the big day?

      Delete

I love to hear from you! :)