Saturday, February 25, 2012

Skunk Love

I haven't featured any pictures of Marigold lately!  So here she is in all her skunky glory!  She's an elderly skunk now at (if memory serves me correctly) 5 years of age.  She's a bit grumpier now but she still loves when I play with her!  In this first picture she is doing her "stomp, flip, and pretend to spray" game.  Hahaha.  It's truly hilarious.  I should make a video to share with you all.  


She's a curious girl...always sniffing around for food!


I broke down and gave her an unhealthy treat.  She has a sweet tooth that I rarely indulge.  However today she got a cheese cracker.  



She scrapes it all along the floor (she's "killing" her food).
And then she devours it!

She's such a silly little skunk.  I've really enjoyed sharing my life and home with her!  
Do you have an "unusual" pet?  

6 comments:

  1. Oh Marigold is such a cutie! Just out of curiosity, can she still spray? If so, does she...? That must be an awful mess haha! And also letting you know you won my giveaway Mademoiselle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was descented before she came to me. Her previous owner had it done when she was a baby. I'm so excited to have won your giveaway! Yay!!! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. I didn't even know you could keep a skunk as a pet! I just did a meditation and a skunk showed up in it as my spirit guide, hope you show more of her as she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are only legal in certain states and each state has its own guidelines (they can't be from the wild, you have to pay a licensing fee, etc).

      Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  3. All your fur babies are so cute! I think I would look into having a skunk if we could have them in CA....but, we can't even "legally" have ferrets either.....and I adore those silky little sweethearts!

    You can always share pictures of your brood....I love looking at them.
    But a movie would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I have heard of this as a pet , but never really took interest. SOmething different thats for sure. How interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)