Saturday, January 21, 2012

Violet

My parents welcomed a new pet into their home recently.  She's an 11 week old mutt who was living as a "barn dog".  My Mom met her and fell in love.  I finally got to see Violet this week and I fell head over heels!  She came to my house and was so calm and loving.  She met my dogs and cats and seemed a bit shy but interested.  
Look at her cute little face!


I love her little pink sweater.  Mom wants me to knit her something!


Puppy teeth!





I wanted to keep her but Mom wouldn't let me!  ;)  

7 comments:

  1. Oh my God! I am in love! What a precious little baby! She was a barn dog? Goodness she must have been cold out there! Now she's got a warm and loving home, which makes me SO happy. What a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather for posting pics of my baby. I have misplaced the cord to my camera. I so wanted to post pics. She is so cute and loves me so much. I can tell. She's a good puppy, so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a little cutie!!! She is just love in a furry package, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ashley! My parents certainly think so!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)