Friday, January 13, 2012

Laptop Lunch

I haven't used my laptop lunchbox in ages!  I love this box and all the little compartments.  Last night I packed up leftovers for my lunch today.  I had vegan taco salad...yum.  :)  
Something about opening this adorable pink box after a difficult morning, really made my day a bit brighter!  


I've been doing my best to cut back on my Starbucks addiction.  This little guy is going to help me with that!  ;)  I am now the proud owner of an espresso maker.  Not that I drink espresso...but I will drink lattes and cappuccinos!  


Happy Friday!

6 comments:

  1. that's what i need! but then again, i'd probably drink MORE than i do now if i had it - so on second though, maybe not ;P eheh.

    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that's not true in my case! ;)

      Delete
  2. That is actually really cool. And all the food stays in the little compartments?! Genius design I tell you. Starbucks is indeed a nasty addiction. I don't know if it's more expensive up here... but it's ridiculous. Most people stick to good old Folger's around here :) But that espresso machine looks wonderful. I'd love to get a Keurig but I just don't drink enough coffee to justify that purchase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Laptop Lunchbox actually comes with one lid for one of the bigger containers. I use it for the messier items in my lunch (such as the vegan taco "meat"). It also has a tiny container with lid (not shown here) for condiments.

      Delete
  3. I used to have a pretty bad caffeine addiction. The best way to break the addiction is just to go cold turkey for a few weeks. You can then go back to occasional coffee, espresso, lates, colas, etc. without the feeling that you have to have one. Hope you have fun with such a pretty gadget! -Lola from Et tu, Tofu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the taste more than the caffeine for me. Don't get my wrong, I do love the jolt of energy from it but I really, really love the taste! ;) I gave up soda last year cold turkey. It wasn't too difficult...after I got past the "caffeine withdraw headaches"!

      Delete

I love to hear from you! :)