Monday, January 2, 2012

Cat Nap & More

I think I must have way too much time on my hands because I can't stop taking pictures of my baby Ruby!  Here she is taking a cat nap...so sweet!




Ruby is all ready to play...watch out!



With a quick break for grooming!  :)  


...and back to playing!

"Pet my tummy.  I wont bite you, I promise!"  
Hehehe...I fall for that sweet face every time!




Proof that I can still talk about things other than my kitten!  I was chatting with a friend last night telling him how I want to find a 1940's era bookcase...the kind that stands up on splayed legs.  He surprised me by saying he had one in storage that I could have!  So here she is...in need of a little TLC...but all mine (and free)!  


She's got a bum leg (as you can see in the pic) but I've been assured that it's an easy fix.  Now to clean off all that dust and dig my books out of storage!  ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow....ask and you shall receive, eh?! What a great way to start the year...haha!

    ....and kitten pics are never boring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! WHAT A CUTE KITTEN! I could just squeal in delight from all that furriness and sweetness. Thanks for the sweet comment :) Love your blog and your furry friend Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)