Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wrap A Little Love

I will be spending the weekend wrapping up my handmade and thrifted gifts.  I despise normal wrapping paper and ribbons so this year I plan to get my craft on!  I found so many inspirational pictures online.  Like these rainbow yarn wrapped gifts...so colorful and quirky!



This is simply breathtaking.  I don't think I'd even want to unwrap it!  :)  


I adore the little pop of color these gifts provide!  I think my favorite is the one that utilizes the tape measure as a ribbon.  So crafty!


If you're going to go to all the trouble of wrapping fantastic gifts you should probably make your own tags too, right?  I like how this blogger used pictures from vintage books to spiffy up her tags!  



So many creative ideas!  How will you be wrapping your gifts this year?  

2 comments:

  1. My days of elegantly wrapping gifts are over for now....Maggie is the official wrapper now. It's good for me to learn to let go and not wince at her handiwork. She deserves to take part in the fun traditions of the season, too (or so I tell myself...haha)

    hose ideas above are too cool!! I love that rainbow yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. You are such a good Mom! :) I wish I had a kid who wanted to wrap the gifts b/c I honestly hate doing it. Lol. Most years I just purchase gift bags.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)