Saturday, December 31, 2011

Saying Goodbye To The Old

I know every other blogger out there is doing a year in review post, so I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon too!  
This year has been fairly uneventful for me...other than all my car drama...and pet drama...lol.  I lost my precious Outback in a car wreck (this still stings) and gained a newer Subaru (not as awesome as Suki but no car ever will be).  

Drove all the way Illinois to go camping with my friend Ashley.  I was super excited because I had a brand new HUGE tent among other camping goodies.  :)


While we were there I got a beautiful henna tattoo...



I spent much time with good friends like Channon!  We grew up across the street from each other and have been close since we were kids.  


I also spent a lot of time with family...especially my sister!  


I enjoyed a Labor Day picnic with my parents....




Went wading in the creek...


My sweet sister gave me a bicycle...which was later stolen.


I took the boys to the zoo many, many times over the summer!




Bought my very first Violet Bella dress!  



Scored a free sewing machine on freecycle.com.

Participated in yarn bombing...


Crafted many things...



Spent lots of time whipping up new recipes!


Started a garden...







Enjoyed the "wildlife" on my porch!


Spent way too much time (and money) at my home away from home...


Purchased a new kitchen floor!  Thanks again P for all your help with that!


Said goodbye to some precious pets...


Enjoyed my skunk's antics!


Said hello to a new friend...Ingrid.


Took the plunge and FINALLY cut my bangs short!



Cleaned and organized...


Watched my little sister get married...


Joined Weight Watchers and actually lost weight...until I became too poor to continue the program!



How was your year?  

2 comments:

  1. That didn't seem uneventful to me!! Phew!

    I just love your Earth Mama style!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)