Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Meet Ruby!

My Mother's "gift" to me was a tiny kitten.  This little gal is named Ruby and she's only six weeks old.  Mom likes to say that Ruby "picked" me.  There may be some truth to that.  She started crying whenever she would hear my voice and wouldn't stop until I held her.  She followed me around and was content to lie in my arms while her siblings played kitten games.  Even now that we are settled in back home, she still follows me around the house.  She loves to fall asleep curled up on my chest or on my shoulder.  It's really just too cute for words!


She's a very curious kitten.  She loves exploring her surroundings!



She also enjoys the biting and kicking game.  It's great fun for her!  Not so much for me...I've got the scratches to prove it!  ;)

But being a kitten means that she gets tired quite easily.  So she takes many naps snuggled up next to me.  


I'm in love.

3 comments:

  1. OMG! More kitten sweetness!! Can't get enough :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I told everyone that I didn't want another cat...but somehow Mothers never listen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hubby said the same thing...and I brought Sally home anyways :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)