Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kittens!

I didn't know Whole Foods sold kittens, did you?  ;)  


Persephone enjoying a typical kitten activity!


She's finally had enough...


Don't let this innocent face fool you.  Bast is the destroyer of Christmas trees!  


I just wanted to give my friend Cameron from Paint Myself Pretty a shout out.  She sent me this lovely little gift last week.  Just to let me know she was thinking of me during my sad days.  Thanks sweetie! Your kindness means more than you'll ever know!  :)   

3 comments:

  1. Aw.....first to the sweet kitties...
    Second for the shout out....you are so very welcome!! I could picture you with these cute little flowers in your hair or pinned to your lapel or purse...
    I have been thinking of you...a lot....I'm happy that you can feel my long distance hugs :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kittens are so cute. And Miss Freya looks fierce like that.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)