Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Jersey Knit Bracelet

Last night I was perusing the internet trying to find something simple to make using materials I had lying around the house.  I stumbled upon this blog and knew immediately that I wanted to try one of these cute bracelets.  I went home and searched for an old t-shirt that I could cut up...I didn't find one but I did find a skirt made from t-shirt material which worked nicely.  I had a bit of trouble following the steps in the tutorial but that's just how I am...I always catch on quicker if someone shows me in person.  After some trial and error I figured it out!  This is my very first jersey knit bracelet!  It was so fun to make I plan on doing more (after a thrift store trip for some old t-shirts).  :)




What do you think?  

5 comments:

  1. I love to find eco-friendly, easy and inexpensive crafts like this...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chan!

    Are you going to make some too Cameron? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made something similar out of yarn and ribbon....too be used as a belt or long necklace....

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)