Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's beginning to SMELL a lot like Christmas!

Some weeks I get bit by the baking bug.  This was one of those weeks!  I ended up creating everything from cinnamon rolls to english muffins to biscuits.  
On Thursday I spent nearly 3 hours making these delish cinnamon rolls from Isa Chandra Moskowitz's book "Vegan Brunch".  


It sounds like a very time consuming project but half of the time is simply spent waiting for the dough to rise.  When I actually got down to assembling them, it went quickly.  It was incredibly fun too!


The finished product turned out well.  Very pretty!  The scent of cinnamon sugar filled the house.  They were a big hit with the kids I watch too!  :)


Surprise your family with a special holiday treat!  

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm down to my last piece of my 2nd apple pie.....I should stop the baking before my jeans don't fit anymore....but, yummmm! Cinnamon rolls might have to be next...heehee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jeans have definitely become a bit snug! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)