Sunday, December 18, 2011

Glorious Food!

Ever since I got Vegan Pie In The Sky from the library, I have had my eye on the Strawberry Field Hand Pie recipe.  This morning I finally made them!  They came together fairly quickly (apart from chilling the dough for 45 minutes).  I can't even begin to tell you how heavenly the house smelled as these were baking!  


Being single and time challenged, I rarely make anything other than one pot meals.  Last night was an exception.  I baked Chili-Lime Rubbed Tofu, Peas,  Mashed Potatoes and Punk Rock Chickpea Gravy.  So so so good!  I've got tons of gravy left over so I plan on throwing it over some biscuits for breakfast tomorrow.  



1 comment:

  1. Wow, look at you!! What a proud and savory meal....must've been a delicious treat for yourself!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)