Friday, November 25, 2011

Loss

Thanksgiving morning I slept in the tiniest bit and then got busy taking care of the fur-kids.  When I walked Sadie I noticed she seemed a bit unsteady at one point but chalked it up to her advanced age.  She ate, drank, and otherwise acted normal after that one tipsy moment.  I left shortly after to get some coffee and when I returned 30 minutes later I found little Sadie dead on the bathroom floor.  No idea why.  No warning signs (except in retrospect perhaps that tipsy moment was something)...
Not really the best way to start any day, let alone a holiday!  Poor Sadie-bug!  :(  




4 comments:

  1. So sorry for the loss of your Sadie. She looks like she was a real sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, Heather?! What is happening?! I am just flabbergasted at what's been dealt you lately....
    I am speechless....
    I just want to hug you and cry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cameron. Not sure. I'm having a rough year! Hopefully the new year will bring me some good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)