Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kitty Love

I'm feeling the need for a kitty post!  I think there is no animal as purr-fect as a cat.  My babies are loving and sweet and quick to pick up on my emotions.  They know how to  cheer me up after a particularly bad day.  

This baby, Persephone always wants to be held and carried around.  I joke that I'm going to make a baby sling just so I can get some work done!  She purrs all the time.  It's cute.  




Sweet one eyed boy getting cozy on the quilt.  I love special kitties like this!  


Adorable cat piles always makes me smile!


It's been a rough start to my week.  I was involved in a car accident yesterday.  For my readers who've been around awhile you will remember that exactly two months ago I was in another accident with an uninsured driver.  You can read more about that here.Turns out the lady that hit me yesterday is also uninsured!!!  Ugh.  I'm ok and the kids I had with me are fine as well.  So that's the plus side.  I wish if I had to get hit it would be with someone who has insurance.  Is that too much to ask???  

3 comments:

  1. That kitty pile is too cute! So nice that they all get along so well!

    ...and that accident, I'll repeat, just SUCKS! At least the car is driveable...but it's such a shame that you have to suffer because they choose not to obey the law. I don't know about your state, but, in Calif. they get their license suspended. Do they do that there?

    Best wishes, Hun,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya, it glendas from the Blog swap for Swapbot but for some reason I cannot use my google account so I can not leave a comment but I am following you.,sorry about this.,love Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Glenda! I will make sure to rate you now! :)

    Cameron, I don't think they lose their license...they are supposed to get a ticket though.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)