Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Bliss

Happy Saturday Friends!  I woke up early and cleaned the house.  It always feels good to get that out of the way!  :)  I made some Indian food and worked on my latest knitting project.  Here is a sneak peak.  Bet you can't guess what this is going to be!  




My sister has had one of these colanders for years.  And for years I have coveted it!  I finally came across one at the thrift store for two bucks.  Score!  

I am so taken with my sofa.  It is unique and fun!  I love its quirkiness.  I mean just look at it!  :)  



Reusable shopping bags are such fun.  Especially ones with kittens on them!  

What are you all up to this beautiful day?  

2 comments:

  1. We went out as a family....shopping for groceries, stopping into a Halloween store....having lunch...

    Came home and made dinner together, listening to Maggie's music while we hummed and ate...

    Good day!
    That kitty bag is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)