Saturday, October 29, 2011

Octobers Past

Two years ago I went apple picking with my sister and one of my best friends.  


Not many apples were left on the trees!  We managed to collect ten pounds worth though.  Boy that made some delicious apple cobbler!


We went to a festive Halloween party.  K went dressed as a "naughty fairy"!


We were smurfs.  Never again!  That blue paint was killer!  :)  


I took the boys on a hayride and pumpkin picking outing.  Despite the babies grumpy face in this picture, they did enjoy themselves!


Spike and Drusilla came to live with me.  Sadly Dru wasn't a multi-cat household kind of gal so she went to live with P!  Now she's a spoiled princess!  :)  




Last year we went as hippies.  Costume shopping is really interesting.  Most of the women's (and even girls) costumes were so slutty!  When did it become ok to parade around looking like a streetwalker on Halloween?  Hhmmm..... to each her own I guess!  :)  

2 comments:

  1. All fun Fall stuff! Nothing like an apple off the tree!
    I know what you mean about the blue makeup....Maggie wore it recently....a challenge to say the least :)

    You are such a cute hippie...
    everyday.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Thanks! What did Maggie use the blue paint for?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)