Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Loss

This has been a rough week.  I've been struggling with money issues, namely worrying about losing my car and possibly getting evicted.  The car accident and new car has really messed up my financial situation and I'm not sure how I'm going to remedy it.  I'm doing all I can....I'm even pulling a 75 hour week!  However I'm going to need a miracle to pay everyone in time!  
To top it all off, my kitty of ten years died Monday night.  I'm not sure why...he just died.  
I'm ready for something good to come my way.  I realize that no one's life is perfect and bad stuff happens to everyone...but ENOUGH already!  I'm at my breaking point.  

RIP Little

4 comments:

  1. Oh Heather!

    I don't know what to say! I am filled with so much grief and sadness for you when reading this post....
    Please don't give up hope! You have my unwavering support....and though I don't have the means to help financially (and I would in a heartbeat)I'm rooting for you and sending as much goodness your way that I can muster!

    Is there anything else I can do for you?
    Name it!

    Hugs the size of California,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you good vibes...I hope that things ease up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little was such a good boy. I know things will get better. We just have to keep going. I am at one of those points in my life where I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but I'll figure it out. Life goes on and we do the best we can. I always think about those that are less fortunate than myself. It doesn't make our problems any less real; however, it does help to put things into perspective. Remember it may be small but you can always come home if need be. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)