Saturday, October 1, 2011

Autumny Goodness!

Hi all!  Aren't you just loving this delicious cool fall weather?  I'm seeing many of the trees starting to change over to their colorful foliage.  What a beautiful time of year!  
October always finds me in the kitchen, baking goodies.  This week I tried out a new recipe from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World.  Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Cinnamon Icing.  Wow!  Tastes even better than it sounds.  ;)  The cinnamon icing is my absolute favorite!  I think it would be tasty on many different things...pumpkin bread, cinnamon rolls, etc.  
I used some cute little Halloween liners and decorations for these cupcakes.  I made these on Friday and between the kids I watch and my family, they are almost gone!  :)  
Do you have a favorite autumn dish?  


4 comments:

I love to hear from you! :)