Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekend In West Virginia

I visited my hometown this weekend for several reasons.  The first was to attend the Harvest Moon Festival.  My Mom, Sister and I piled in the car and headed out to the city park early Saturday morning.  We saw many things while there, but by far this was my favorite!  I don't know what these people were thinking naming their booth this:


We met up with many friends while there.  My cousin and my mother soaking up the crafty atmosphere!

I found an adorable Russian woman selling these cute little crocheted flowers for 50 cents!  I snagged three and I plan on turning them into hair clips!


I had to support a fellow knitter by buying her cute little dishcloth!



The second reason I went home was to go car shopping with my Dad.  I lucked into another Subaru!  Not a wagon but at least she has AWD, which was my major concern.  I heart Subaru's!  

Here's the vintage mid century modern sofa I snagged for a steal!  It may be vinyl but it is amazingly comfortable.  I even nap on it!  As you can see, it gets the kitty seal of approval!


I love the little festive accents!


Brightly colored dishtowels brighten my day!  


My wonderful friend Channon has been sending me lots of postal love!  This week it was a Halloween themed potholder set!  I love it.  :)  



She also sent the two soapstone owls in the front!  My Mom gave me the two seashell cuties in the back.  

Overall it was a great weekend in WV!  

3 comments:

  1. The only thing wrong with the weekend is that it just didn't last long enough! I love the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...your new Subey is so cute!

    What a great weekend! Love the dishtowels...and that great sofa!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)