Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yo-Yo

Often, I find myself having to start a project over because I couldn't be bothered to read the directions IN FULL.  This is what happened yesterday.  After completing 15 fabric yo-yo's, I realized that I made them incorrectly!  Originally I had planned on making a "rosette necklace".  After all that work in vain, I was chomping at the bit to actually complete a project!  So instead of the necklace I made a simple little hair clip.  :)  I'm going to experiment with layering them, using different colors and buttons.  I think it will be fun!


This morning when I arrived at Starbucks, they already had my drink waiting for me!  What a bunch of sweethearts!  :)  

I hope your day is off to a great start!  

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, that coffee looks great!! And the fact that it is all ready and in such a friendly cup makes it even more appealing (and probably tastier, too...heehee)!

    That little clip is so cute....perfect for your funky vintage chic style :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and free...that makes it taste even better! ;)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...I love my Starbucks family. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)