Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sweet

Last night I came home (after a long, hard day) to find a package from my best friend.  I just adore getting packages in the mail and the unexpected ones are the best!  Channon and her little guy Elijah sent me the most thoughtful things!  There were two packages of notecards and some really cute cat themed hot pads.  Elijah picked out the cards himself.  Somehow he picked out two of my favorite things, owls and flowers!




Thanks so much Chan!  :)  I love you guys!


I took the boys to Chuck E. Cheese today.  Little R had a great time riding the kiddie rides.  



Big R couldn't wait to trade in his tickets for a cool prize!


It was such a beautiful day that we decided to play for a bit before heading in for lunch.  



I love beautiful days like this.  

1 comment:

  1. Kid perfection....with some fun girly goodies thrown in for you! Life is, indeed, good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)