Saturday, August 6, 2011

Felines, Vets, and Ferrets...Oh My!

I had a scare last night with Tibet.  He eliminated on the bathroom counter (which is something he NEVER does, so I knew something was wrong).  I spent this morning frantically calling vets in the hopes of finding one that was open and would take me on such short notice.  I finally found one and took Tibby in earlier today.  Turns out he has worms (gross)!  He's on medication now so he should be better in 2 weeks.  That's the good news.  The bad news is he is in need of extensive bloodwork (b/c he's elderly) and teeth cleaning.  Very costly procedures.  Boo!  But he's my "kitty soulmate" and he is totally worth every penny.  I love that cat more than anyone else on this planet.  I've been told that makes me weird although I don't know why.  Cats are the perfect companions (unlike most humans)!  Don't get me wrong, I love my family and friends, but Tibet tops the list!  :)





Today was Ingrid's very first bath!  She enjoyed splashing around in the tub (and splashing me even more)!  


Drying off was so much fun.  She loved tunneling through the towels!


The camera loves this little beauty!  :)  


I think she's ready for her close up, don't you?  

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad Tigs got to see the vet. And the ferret looks super cute in her bath photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about Tibet's visit to the vet....but so glad he's on the mend!

    ....and that adorable little ferret is such a cutie! When we go up to Oregon, we always stop in to pet and feed animals in the Wildlife Park.....my favorites to hold are the ferrets....I love the way they smell, feel, snuggle up in your pockets...too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad she enjoyed her bath! Now if only she'd enjoy her nail trimmings! :)

    Cameron,
    Welcome back! I've missed you!
    I too enjoy the "musky" ferret scent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!

    Yah, I thought that Maggie leaving the doll there was a special gesture, too. I would love to know who found it :)

    I brought home a bunch of glass. The pieces are getting smaller, though! I spent a day and a half going through the sand until my neck refused to hold my head up and my eyes couldn't focus anymore...haha!

    Were you interested in some?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)