Saturday, July 9, 2011

Welcome Ingrid!

This little cutie came to live with me a few months ago.  She's a young female, under a year old.  She loves nothing more than to curl around my neck, much like a cozy winter scarf, and sleep!  She enjoys exploring the house and bugging the cats!  She was such a sweet little thing, never biting, until a sweet friend of mine babysat her when I was on vacation.  Then the beast emerged!  She bit both my friend and her husband...and when she came home she bit me several times too!  I'm not sure if she was just irritated that I left her for a week or what.  I've noticed she's a bit cage defensive now.  Before I could reach into her cage and she was ok with it.  Now she nips me if I'm not careful!  I'm attempting to retrain her, using yummy bites of ferretvite when I put my hands in her cage.  So far it seems to be working!  




Let sleeping ferrets lie?





Excuse the mess...I was getting ready for my camping trip!  I just love this picture of her cute little behind!

3 comments:

  1. who would've thought it from her sweet little face! She's adorable but watch out haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well luckily she's not mean...she only nips (never breaks skin). Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, ferrets are so silly! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)