Sunday, July 3, 2011

My, what PURR-sonality!

Cat's seem to sense a cat person before a single interaction is exchanged.  I've seen this time and again throughout my life.  As a child, all the strays found their way to our doorstep.  Seemingly knowing they would find a warm welcome from our family.  This has carried over into my adult life.  I am the proud mommy to many wonderful feline friends.  I've also been adopted by several strays/neighborhood cats (that bowl of yummy kibble on the front porch probably has something to do with it).  ;)  Here you can see Mr. Giles taking the welcome mat literally!  



Cats in my home are treated like Gods.  Even my guests know that the kitties prefer to be hand-fed!  ;)


One of my Mom's strays had a litter of four kittens.  Here they are at 2 weeks of age.  Such adorable little faces!  This little scrapper is my favorite.  Look at that kitten 'tude!




Anyone looking to adopt a cute kitty of their very own?  :)

3 comments:

  1. I love pic of the rug and the kitty. And the kittens are way to precious. I wish I could have another. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...sweet little kitten faces...

    Such lucky fur-babies you have to have a Mommy that loves them as much as you do :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the kittens are technically my Mom's...but she loves them all already! Lol.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)