Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lazy Days

This beauty has been on layaway for some time now.  I'm so glad to finally have her sitting on my front porch.  I've seen tons of these types of vintage chairs but never one that was a rocker!  




It's such a nice place to enjoy a morning cup of tea or some afternoon knitting!  


My sage is doing so well!  She gets bigger every day!  I can't wait to start using it in my recipes!


My hosta's are in bloom!  Such pretty delicate flowers.  :)


Out enjoying the sunshine!


While Tibet takes a cat nap...


I'm taking part in a fairy swap.  There were specific criteria that had to be followed.  This is what I am sending to my partner.  
1.  Something that incorporates natural elements (I made a mobile from a fallen branch and some beads).
2.  Something shiny (I found a metallic candle holder).
3.  Fairy image (wooden fairy statue).
4.  Something beaded (I made a beaded charm decoration and a little bracelet).
5.  Fairy Poem (I chose a poem by Shakespeare).
6.  A crystal or stone (quartz).
7.  A surprise (I don't know what you call it but I dubbed it a fairy globe...it's just a fancy glass ball).



I will post photos of what I receive once it arrives!  I love swaps, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! :)