Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Good Day

I lucked into a free haircut at Lucky 13 this morning.  I love the word "free", don't you?  I wasn't interested in anything drastic because I'm attempting to grow my hair out (long enough for cute braids).  So I had the layers touched up and I got some cute Betty Page-ish bangs.  These are shorter than I normally go but I like it.  Plus, my bangs grow at an abnormally fast rate so shorter means less trips to the salon for touch ups!  


Any trip to High Street calls for a visit to Pattycake Vegan Bakery!  I got my favorite: the ho ho cupcake and a orange glazed cinnamon roll.  Yum!  


I also stopped by Goodwill.  I found three cute shirts (one of which I'm hoping to either attempt to upcycle into a festive dress or pay my favorite artist (Violetbella) to do it for me.  I love her clothes.  This is what I want done to my shirt:

It's been a great Sunday so far.  In a few hours I'm meeting up with a friend of mine to see Water For Elephants at the cheap theater.  I've totally slacked on my chores at home but everyone deserves a lazy weekend now and again, right?  :) What do you plan to do with the rest of yours?  

2 comments:

  1. your bangs look so cute! i could never get away with mine being that short, but i wish i could! and the t-shirt/dress idea is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)