Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Stars In My Eyes And In My Drink

It seems like we're finally getting our Spring in the middle of June!  I'm loving these low 70 degree days!  I haven't had to turn on my a/c all week!  Nice.  I love being able to throw the windows open wide and watch as the breeze gently stirs the curtains, filling my home with a fresh scent.  
I've been taking it easy this week.  Only doing as much as I feel like doing and not a bit more.  It's nice to live like that although I battle with feelings of guilt when I do.  My inner voice is always telling me to do the dishes or run some errands.  Sometimes you just have to tell that voice to be quiet!  


I'm preparing for my week long camping retreat.  I'm so excited to be going this year.  I missed it last year so I'm extra excited this time around!  Preparing for a week of living outdoors is quite exhausting (but totally worth it)!  I will be absent from Blogger for ten whole days!  When I come back I will have plenty of lovely pictures to share.  :)  

2 comments:

  1. We are going for 28 days! I'm going to be so lost without all of you!!!

    I'm glad to hear you're taking it easy...beautiful days like those are made for enjoying! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a long time! I'll miss you. What will you be doing?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)