Friday, June 10, 2011

Couch Potato

Every feel really unmotivated and lazy?  That's me this week! All I want to do is sit in front of the tv watching True Blood and Big Love.  Yesterday I finally picked up my knitting needles while I was watching tv so that I would be semi-productive.  
Maybe I'm taking after my lethargic cats?




I did manage to stop by the thrift store.  Sometimes you find many treasures, sometimes you're lucky if you find just one.  I got this huge bowl for just a couple bucks.  I'm starting to think I have a mixing bowl obsession.  ;)

What do you all do to combat laziness?  

2 comments:

  1. Do you knit with different kinds of yarn in the summer? or just save them up for next fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed I use more cotton yarn in the summer months. I tend to make lots of dishcloths this time of year.
    Right now though I'm working with bamboo yarn. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)