Monday, June 27, 2011

Camping Fun!



Ashley and I headed off to a camping retreat in Illinois last week.  I was really excited since I had been collecting tons of new camping gear over the past year.  The tent was amazing.   I can't believe the size of it!  We had more than enough space with plenty of room leftover for hosting impromptu parties!  It rained EVERY SINGLE DAY so I was extra glad for the spaciousness.  


We got to soak up the atmosphere at several concerts, including Spiral Rhythm!  


I got a lovely henna tattoo!


We visited the fairy shrine....


and even left some offerings of our own!



Here are some more offerings that other people left...




I taught a Goddess Doll workshop at camp.  Over twenty people showed up to make one.  I was really impressed at all the unique dolls they made.  These two are mine!


I bought lots of fun stuff to bring home with me...like this bumper sticker!


The trip there only took us 7 hours but the trip back took over 11!  We really took our time!



Ashley and I both got one of these adorable feather charms at camp.


I really fell for this cute ring!


These saw lots of these on the way back.


I can't wait to burn my Sweet Grass and smudge the house!


Hope you all had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. That sure looked like a blast!!

    I woulda taken your class, too!
    That bumper sticker is perfect for you...and that ring is sooo cute :D

    So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun, it always is! I'm already looking forward to next year! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)