Yesterday was a very busy day. I was in full on project mode. I started my day by finally putting my strawberry pot to good use.
I assembled a collection of various herbs including rosemary, chocolate mint, tri color sage, mother of thyme, and lemon balm.
Here's the completed pot. This was my first time using a strawberry pot and I had some difficulties. Most of my plants were too big for the tiny holes on the side. I had to seperate the mint and lemon balms just to get them to fit. I'm hoping that after my manhandling, they all survive!
There wasn't room for the sage so I put it in it's own pot. Probably a good idea since sage tends to grow pretty large.
After that I took advantage of a friend's offer to pick strawberries at her house. These berries are so delicious! I want to make something but at this rate I will have them all eaten within a day or two! Thanks Megan!
Last night I was in a crafty mood. So I whipped out the items needed to make a dreamcatcher.
First I used ribbon to make a star shape in the center of the grapevine wreath. I also strung a few wooden beads to fancy things up a bit.
Finished up by hot gluing some festive feathers and added some dangling beads and a feather at the bottom.
Not a traditional looking dreamcatcher, but I like it and that's what counts! :)