Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

I headed to my hometown this weekend to visit family and friends.  I spent the morning out at my friend Pat's place.  I enjoyed the daisies and the rusted old truck as well as getting to visit with my kitten Drusilla (that he adopted)!  


Took some silly pics of myself while Pat was busy elsewhere!

 I also got to spend some quality time with my best friend Channon.  We haven't seen each other since January so there was a lot to catch up on!  We went out to dinner and a movie and ended our evening with an impromptu photo shoot!  :) 

 Mom and I met up with Chan and her adorable daughter again today!  This is the sweetest little girl ever.  She was just full of smiles the entire time!  I really really wanted to keep her but her Momma said no.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Days filled with friends and family are good ones, indeed!

    ...and that sweet little face sure doesn't hurt either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great visit! For only living 2 1/2 hours away, I sure don't visit them enough!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! :)